Workshop - Botanical Linoleum Carving & Printing - July 29th 2:00-4:30
WHEN: Saturday, July 29th 2:00PM - 4:30PM
WHERE: the HEDGE studios, 1016 Broadway, Fort Wayne, IN 46802
Printmaking is such an awesome medium and something you can do in your home! This class will teach you how to create a beautiful linoleum block carved print without the use of a printing press. Each person will come up with their own design (or use one provided), we will transfer the drawings onto the linoleum, carve the blocks, and then print up to 5 prints each!
If you know me, you know my love for botanicals! This is a fun opportunity to learn how to create a beautiful composition using visual aids from our environment.
There will be light charcuterie and beverages provided but feel free to bring your own libations if you wish!
Each participant will receive:
- Linoleum cutting tool
- One 4x6 easy cut linoleum block
- Your choice of provided botanical designs by Julie or the opportunity to create your own
- 5 sheets of cotton paper for final prints
- All tools, inks, instruction, and composition assistance
- Light charcuterie and beverages
- Workshop participants also receive 15% off all purchases made in the shop during the event!